Our Commitment to Privacy
Scope of this Agreement
Our Website is made available to the general public for the purpose of providing useful information about Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. In keeping with the general informational purpose of our Website, we collect the information described in this Agreement from you as a User of our public Website.
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. provides professional and confidential Telemental health and other Telehealth care services to individuals and families who may also be Users, but these services are distinctly separate from our Website and are not governed by this Agreement. Our privacy practices with regard to the health and medical information of the people we serve in a health care capacity are instead described in our Notice of Privacy Practice.
Some services offered by Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. are made available and/or hyperlinked through our Website but are not governed by this Agreement. For example:
• If someone clicks the "Crisis Services" button on our Website and then calls or texts the hotline, these communications will not be governed by this Agreement. Instead, these communications are maintained strictly confidential in accordance with our internal policies and applicable laws.
• If someone clicks the "Patient Portal" button of our Website, they are redirected to the "patient portal" and must log in with a registered account to use this service. Our privacy practices with regard to the "patient portal" are described in our Notice of Privacy Practices. This Agreement does not apply.
Types of Information We Collect
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. has the ability to collect both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information of its Users when they visit our Website (collectively "Your Information"). Personally, identifiable information is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not, on its own, directly identify you, and may be collected automatically from Users when they visit our Website. Your Information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Internet Protocol ("IP") address
• Type of browser, device, and operating system you use
• Date and time of your visit
• Pages you visit and time spent
• Depending on your device settings, certain location data
• Service usage data
• Other information collected through technologies used to provide Users with Website services and functionalities (see Use of Technologies on our Website)
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. also collects information that you voluntarily provide us through your online interactions. For example, you may provide us with Your Information when:
• Requesting information
• Applying for positions within our organization
• Making payments using your credit card or debit card if you choose
• Signing up to receive communication materials
• Contacting us through our Website's "Contact us" feature
• Interacting with us on social media
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information you submit. The submission of inaccurate information may impair our ability to respond to you or contact you, as permitted by this Agreement.
How We May Use and Disclose Your Information
Global Outreach TeleRehabilitation Services, Inc. may use and disclose Your Information for a variety of purposes, such as to:
• Respond to your application, inquiry, communications and/or form submittal
• Send you email or telephone communications you requested
• Provide you with, and improve our methods for delivering, customer service
• Manage, administer and improve the Website and its related features
• Audit and analyze Website trends, performance and usage
• Troubleshoot Website problems or errors
• Protect our rights and/or property
• For other purposes as described in this Agreement
Interactions with Third Parties
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. does not share, sell, or rent any of Your Information that we collect, except with your consent or as described in this Agreement. We may share Your Information with third parties whom we engage to perform services on our behalf, under confidentiality or similar agreements, such as administering and processing payments, hosting our Website, and/or to perform the other tasks for which Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. may use Your Information under this Agreement.
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. may use and disclose Your Information in response to or to cooperate with law enforcement, government requests, subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; to enforce the terms of this Agreement; to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to protect the safety or property of Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. or others. Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. may also use and disclose Your Information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law
Security of Your Information
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. stores Your Information using industry standard, reasonable, and technically feasible physical, technical, and administrative safeguards against foreseeable risks, such as unauthorized access. Please be aware that our Website and data storage are run on software, hardware, and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. Is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties.
No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. to intercept or access transmissions or private communications containing Your Information unlawfully. While we strive to protect Your Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of Your Information transmitted through our Website. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
Members Under 14 Years of Age
Global Outreach TeleRehabilitation Services, Inc. does not knowingly collect or use any information from children under the age of 14. By accessing or using our Website, you represent that you are not under age 14. We will delete any information we receive from individuals we believe to be under the age of 14.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
As a User, you agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and to follow all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and any state in which you reside that are in effect and that may be in effect in the future while using the Website. While using the Website, you will not:
• Violate any laws, regulations, third party rights, including intellectual property rights, or our policies • Transmit any virus or pornographic, offensive, profane, insulting or harassing material or messages
• Use any portion of the Website to gain unauthorized access to any other systems or programs, transmit any material in violation of applicable laws, or copy or download any commercial software or other materials in violation of United States copyright laws
• Commit any vandalism, including but not limited to damaging computers, computer systems, or networks, and/or disrupting the operation of our Website or network
Be libelous, profane, defamatory, obscene, harmful, harassing, threatening, misleading, or discriminatory;
• Take any action to circumvent, compromise or defeat any security measures implemented on the Website, including to gain unauthorized access to any of the Website, Your Information or
other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Website or use the Website in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with this Agreement
• Modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Website or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Website by any other person, firm or enterprise
• Delete, hack, or attempt to change or alter any content or notices
• Take any other action that interferes with any use of the Website;
• Use any automatic or manual device or process to harvest or compile any information for any reason
• Use any content made available through the Website in any manner that misappropriates any trade secret or infringes any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
• Collect, store or use Your Information about Users, or otherwise attempt to access it
Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. will attempt to keep the information on our Website current and accurate, but makes no guarantees and disclaims any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Information may be updated at any time and without notice to you. We may also make improvements or changes to our Website at any time without notice to you. We encourage you to read this Agreement periodically to see if there have been any changes to our policies that may affect you. Each time you access, use, and/or browse our Website, you signify your acceptance of this Agreement, including our collection, use, and disclosure of information as described in this Agreement.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
This Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement. Your use of our Website is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for any errors, omissions, or incorrect information posted on our Website, or results of your use of the information in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior in connection with your use of our Website. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. and its officers, stakeholders, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, representatives, successors and assigns harmless from any loss, liability, claims, demands, damages or costs (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party, due to or arising out of: (1) your use or misuse of the Website, including without limitation, any false or fraudulent transaction; (ii) any violation or breach of this Agreement; or (iii) any violation of any of the rights of any other third party.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and materials on our Website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software) is the property of Global Outreach Telerehabilitation Services, Inc. and/or its third-party licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All trademarks, trade dress, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Mental Health Center of Denver. The content and materials are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. You may make one copy of the materials displayed on our Website for your personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such copying. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, create derivative works from, sell or distribute in any way the content and materials on our Website.
Changes to This Agreement
This Agreement may be revised from time to time as we add new features and services and as laws change. We will indicate the effective date of any revised Agreement at the bottom of this page for you to know when there has been a change. Changes apply to the information collected from the date we post the revision, as well as to information we already hold. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Please check this Agreement periodically to learn of any changes.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or Your Information, please call us at 910-491-8186 or send an email to email@example.com